Prayer intercessor assaulting the gates of hell

Prayer intercessor assaulting the gates of hell
Jude 9c

John 1:39

John 1:39
"Come and see."
JOHN 2:5
Powered By Blogger

Who am I

Who am I
I am also a you

Using the inter-net for corporate fishing.Praise the LORD!

Thank You,ABBA!

"I and The Father Are One"

"I and The Father Are One"
Jesus Won

May The LORD Bless you...

In The Name of The father,His Son & The Holy Spirit!

So you say!

What I say matters less,at times...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

It is still difficult knowing I will not see her for a time. It is sad that folks such as I who walk with death know Bree Reiner was taken from us young and unexpected. God Bless Jon Phillip Boulton for continuing to serve The very God Who took Bee home,hallelu Yah!
May we all remember, this life on earth is NOT where we belong.
Death does not always come in sickness,or age, that we may expect it..accidents happen. Is there someone you need to say "I love you' to ? is there someone you need to say "Please forgive me?" is there someone you need to ay "I'm sorry, i was also in error"?
When do we expect we should say these things???
Send someone a nice houseplant today rather than dead flowers..and do not wait ,lest you have to buy dear flowers for a grave.
LOL if you will but
SisterTeddi IS posting this Onthewall,hallelu Yah!
Shabbat Shalom~

http://www.crosswalkmail.com/ViewMessage.do?m=yqccffblk&r=zwfsmpddsmpf&s=pjfcqdhlcfchvlsytkrwrhdvjttvfmhrqqs&a=view
"God, You wept as Lazarus was laid into the tomb, yet You also gave him new life. Grant me new life, too, as I journey through [insert loss, such as cancer diagnosis or loss of spouse here]. Hold my hand no matter how rocky the path, and remind me, no matter how badly I feel, that I am Your beloved child, with whom You are well pleased. Heal me in body, mind, and spirit, and make me whole again in You. Amen."

Read more at Suite101: Prayers for Grief and Loss: Prayer for Grieving a Death, Blessing for Healing and More | Suite101.com http://suite101.com/article/prayers-for-grief-and-loss-a205542#ixzz1zIdnNjDz

No comments:

Post a Comment