Prayer intercessor assaulting the gates of hell

Prayer intercessor assaulting the gates of hell
Jude 9c

John 1:39

John 1:39
"Come and see."
JOHN 2:5
Powered By Blogger

Who am I

Who am I
I am also a you

Using the inter-net for corporate fishing.Praise the LORD!

Thank You,ABBA!

"I and The Father Are One"

"I and The Father Are One"
Jesus Won

May The LORD Bless you...

In The Name of The father,His Son & The Holy Spirit!

So you say!

What I say matters less,at times...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kingdom Life

‎"...From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." ~ Luke 12:48~
This verse is so simple,many take it lightly, sadly.
I have been given much in God's Kingdom: this demands I share more and more, not concerned for parting from anything of this world such as giving away my favorite dress to new girls in Mission House who need. It was not always easy. Even now, I can feel my flesh balk. We fall short.. we thank Jesus He did not. We praise our God for loving us so much He sent Jesus for one such as we. Yes,we .I am not alone. Those who have much but do not share as in Acts 2 will find their loss is great, due to an unsharing (unloving) spirit.

LORD help us to love as You do,in The Name of Jesus Who we thank,amen.
T.S. Lamoureux

No comments:

Post a Comment